• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Application: Xentek

Started by Xentek, July 27, 2013, 10:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xentek

Hello everyone, I'm a returning player looking for a social linkshell. I've been in two social shells before but there's little cohesion among members (people seem to leave as soon as others join, it seems). So a social linkshell with veterans and an application sounds wonderful to my ears.

Some info: I'm a 24 year old law student from the Netherlands. I've played the game from 2004-2009 and have done virtually all content up to that point (except Odin). The pressures and drama of endgame started to get in the way of my education so I decided to leave the game. Early June this year I decided to come back on a new account with the intention of playing more casually, not being saddled up with rosters, points systems, endless HNM camping and simply get some gear and help some folk out. My playtime varies (from JST to PST) depending on my schedule so hopefully I will be able to attend some LS events.

Jobs 99: RNG (Echidna's Bow), BST, THF
Goals: do some old content (especially salvage), catch up on Abyssea/fight Shinryu and figure out this delve thing

Areya

European time can be a little sparse at times, but we have some people with odd times too.

Far as LS events go, they're not too common as of late, but they still happen occasionally.

I don't really see any problems.