• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Returning player application

Started by zeroryoko1974, August 02, 2014, 09:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeroryoko1974

Hello, my main characters name is Zeroryoko1974.  I am reactivating it after several years hiatus during which time, my former server apparently was closed.  Here is the information about my character:  F Elvaan Sandoria Rank 10 75Pld/62bst/37War/37nin/32Whm/30dnc/20Mnk/16Thf/15Smn/14Rdm/13Drk/12Rng/13blu/6Blm/2Sam/2Drg/1Brd ZM13 ACP11 BST & PLD AF 5/5 PLD Relic 3/5 COP 5-2 Dynamis Vhazl all avatar except Diablo, and Fenrir

I am up for most anything, but I haven't been on in several years, so it may be awhile before I am capable of some of the newer stuff.  I would really like to finish the Rise of Zilart and COP missions.  I really enjoy the story stuff from those. 
99Sam 99Bst 99Pld
ROZ COP WOTG missions complete.  Rank 10 Sandoria

Areya

We're not nearly as active as we used to be, mostly thanks to people moving to FF14, and at times the LS list is a little sparse.  That said, I don't see any problems if you wanted to join.  From the sounds of it, you might need a little guidance on how to catch back up.

Majestica

Areya is the best at ffxi guidance! ;)
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

zeroryoko1974

I have read a few guides about what is current, and it sounds like most everyone exp's in full alliance in Abyssia and that a PLD tank isn't really needed.  What subjob to PLD use there, /nin /war or maybe /dnc?  I guess I will probably have to get my subjobs all up close to 50 if I plan to take something to 99.  Does BST get many invites to those alliances?  And I read, and noticed as I kind of wandered through some areas, that nobody uses the low level areas anymore like the dunes.  So how far do people typically solo nowadays?
99Sam 99Bst 99Pld
ROZ COP WOTG missions complete.  Rank 10 Sandoria

Areya

Abyssea exp alliances are fairly popular, but you can totally "solo" to higher levels nowadays thanks to different systems.  (Noteworthy mention:  Trust NPCs, so you can bring along healers and bards and such so you don't have to be actual solo.)

Once you're at high level, doing things in Adoulin is pretty good payout for exp as well.  Records of Eminence is highly useful as well for this, along with features in some older areas including Fields of Valor.

Far as PLD subjobs, /WAR, /NIN, /DNC, and /RUN are all pretty popular.