• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

August 18

Started by Areya, August 18, 2014, 09:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

So, recent goodies in FFXI?

Alluvion Skirmishes have been released.  These Nyzul-reminiscent areas have you fighting some powerful opponents in order to gain new high delay, high damage weapons which can be augmented with stones found within.

You can see the TP values for party members and your pets (without using outside help!), and you can see MP/TP values for alliance members as well.

With the synthesis history feature, you can simply select the synth you wish to repeat from a list.  It'll even show you what ingredients you lack!  And you can Favorite recipes to keep them forever in the list.
With equipment sets, you can define and quickly swap to a set of gear using just one command.  Right now there's 20 customizable slots.
And there's no more complaining about not having a warp:

Recharging Warp Ring!

Adoulin missions are also coming along nicely, although not quite finished yet.  And Inner Court of Ra'Kaznar was recently released as well.

Elizabet

I just came back last night now that the big RL tempest and torrent has passed... FYI, I've moved out of canada and I am now living in Singapore. +12h time diff. Literally the other side of the world.

Now though, I am a bit lost as to what to do / catch up on since when I am on, there is like 2 ppl bazaaring on and that's about it :P