• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

[Eowil] Returning player's application

Started by Eowil, September 11, 2014, 08:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eowil

Hello people:
I've started playing FFXI at October 2004 then I've been playing until XIV:ARR came out (August 2013).
My home server was Siren, but all that server's population are almost gone, so I'm moving to Phoenix taking into account the active population data found according to FFXIAH and another information sources.
I've been known for using several characters/accounts at the same time with several PCs at the same time (so I expect there won't be any problem if you accept my apply for joining your LS to accept 4 copies of me :) ).

I shall introduce myself a bit:
Well I'm a 25 y.o girl from St. Petersburgo, now living out of Rusia who enjoys a lot playing games in general terms, but over all MMOs. XIV has been a great failure because of the policy of bringing it for a new specter of players who are basicly the inheritance of WoW + LoL + a new generation of rat kids (those well known for playing games that usually are for mature audiences just because their parents will allow them doing so).
I've done lot of good friends at Siren server, in fact I remain in contact with several of them through several social networks, but I can no longer stay at a dead server and all my wish is being helpful for people, learning new content and having fun with more people.
Generally I'm a friendly person open to meeting new people.
I just beg on your indulgence because my motherlanguage isn't english and my expression could be missunderstood sometines.

About my game profile:
Well I got tons of jobs at lvl 99... I can't remember exactly what I had and what not... I only remember that my main jobs were DRG99, BLM99 and maybe RDM99 even though I got almost every job at 99.
I got clothcraft 93 and other crafts nearby 60...

I also beg on your acceptance to my application.

Please note that since I've performed the re-activation of all my recurring options today 3 days may pass in order to perform the server transfer.

Areya

I'm assuming since you're in Russia that you normally play during overnight US hours?

Eowil

I have no problem to play during US time. :)

I mean, since I have no job during this year my shcedule for playing is subject to change and not an issue for sharing time with you :)

Areya

Well, I don't think there'd be any problems, but fair warning, we're not as active as you may like.

Eowil

I just want a friendly group to share some adventures ^^.
I hope being helpful when the time for moving servers is come. :)

Al my appreciation on your kindness with me.