• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

January 5

Started by Areya, January 06, 2015, 04:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Well, it's a new year, and Lucky is still around!

Mog Bonanza Marble sales are going on for a couple of weeks, for those that are interested.  Monthly updates keep adding new shiny pieces of equipment to get.  Several jobs have had recent boosts, such as Summoner and Thief.  The Unity and Wanted system gives even more casual players tasks to do, while there's still hard content like Adoulin missions, Delve I and II, Skirmish, Incursion, and Hard Mode fights around.  There's also Job Points and Job Gifts, which reward you for dedication to a particular job.

Soon, there will be the capability to equip two linkshells at once, which means a social LS will be more desired than ever.  If you haven't played in a while, perhaps you'll be convinced to peek back in and see how things are!

Zerila

All these updates look crazy fun... I really want to come back. I may give it a shot, just to see how it all goes! I'd have to play pretty casually, though... A few hours and a couple days a week, tops. I miss the game and all of you guys a lot! :'(
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Quote from: Zerila on January 18, 2015, 06:48:20 AM
All these updates look crazy fun... I really want to come back. I may give it a shot, just to see how it all goes! I'd have to play pretty casually, though... A few hours and a couple days a week, tops. I miss the game and all of you guys a lot! :'(

Casual is better than nothing!

And you'll probably be happy with some of the BST-related adjustments lately.  Lot of new familiars and axe WSes were boosted.

Majestica

We came back, and are so casual we haven't had a chance to play since...but we're still sub'd and hope to see you all sometime soon ;) lol
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

I came back for a day... I plan to come back more  ;D I want to get a laptop or something so I can bring Noogies along, but I guess you can basically make your own party with those Trust guys now  :o
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)