• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

CoP Static

Started by Selan, April 09, 2006, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

I think the major problem is, 9pm PST is 11PM for me. That's usually ok if it's a short (20-30 minute) mission, but... if this takes 2+ hours, then the earliest I'd be getting to bed is 1 am. Probably a lot later, since we usually get started a little late, and we'll be feeling our way around. So, starting that late Monday through Thursday is out for me, sorry  :'(.

Friday would be ok, since I can stay up as late as I need to in order to finish a mission. I can almost always do weekends, as long as I know at least a few days ahead of time.
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

Ok, well i posted that we would do 8-2 on friday at 9:00 PST. It seemed like it was ok but tell me if you can't make it or post on here.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Bakum

This saturday coming up(Feb17th) I am free basically all day. G/f has a shitload of stuff to do so if we can plan something in the afternoon that day I can be on probably until about 7pmPST. Which means ill prolly be signing on around 11am-12pmPST.

Zerila

So, I guess the question is, do we want to try and do this Saturday instead, or do we stick to Friday night, and try to finish CoP on Saturday?

With Aria's and Bakum's schedules on Saturday as posted, we have between 11:00 (or 12, depending on when Bakum gets on) until 1:00 (1-2 hours, probably won't work), and 3:30 and 7:00 (3.5 hours) on Saturday when we could do this.

I vote, if everyone can go Friday night, lets try to finish 8-2 Friday, and the rest of CoP (or, as much as we can finish) on Saturday, starting at 3:30. How does everyone else feel?

Selan

YESSS!!! Lets try to beat CoP this weekend!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Bakum

I would love to get CoP done this weekend if we can. My vote is do 8-2 Friday, then try and get 8-3 and 8-4 done saturday.  ;D

If need be, we can do 8-2 Saturday if there is some scheduling complications but I really think we should push it and get it done considering we haven't moved in about 2 weeks.

Bakum

Sorry about my time mishap... i wrote i can be on till 7PM PST cause i confused my time(EST) with PST. I can be on till 4PST. I talked with Selan and I might be able to squeeze it in, we'll see. ; ;

/slap <me>

Zerila

It's not a problem, Bakum. At least we got all the running around out of the way, so we just have the fight :)

This maintenance is going to cause some problems with our Tuesday schedule. Should we reschedule for another day, or still try it? I'm concerned because, on update days, some folks might not be able to make it in for whatever reason. I'll be on as soon as I'm done updating, but if we can't go that night, I'm not going to be upset.

Selan

Well it seems like we have a problem. Would you like to finish up CoP perhaps around 7:00 PST on tues? If that time doesn't fit then we will probably have to go on Fri after 6:00 PST.

Zerila

That time works for me. Hopefully it works for everyone else, too ^^;

Bakum

Tues works for me. So does Friday.

Edit: Friday may not work for me unless we can start around 5:00-5:30. If we can get to the BCNM quickly I may be able to finish it if we start at 6:00 but I have to log by  7:00 to make it to work on time. Since we don't have to do the extra stuff before hand we can just run there and get it done i think.

Originally I didn't have work Friday so it didn't matter, but now i do. =/

Selan

I have class and work... by the time i am done it will be around 5:45 to 6:00 PST when i get back. I am guessing you won't be free this weekend Bakum?

Zerila

I can't make it Friday! You guys always try to do this at weird times! That's it, I'm out of the static!

Just kidding, great job last night everyone! I'm seriously falling asleep at work, but it is totally worth it to have that done :)

That AoE unremovable silence at the end (that I got hit with TWICE!) had me really, really worried, though. So, since I couldn't cast, I spent the time using a Hi-Ether and re-applying my reraise, just in case we wiped  :-\. Glad it wasn't needed! I was all ready to run in and start poking him with my sword, but Selan's EES saved the day! (Good job, Boss!)

Anyway, I'll be finishing up the mission on Thursday. If anyone wants to come along (no fights involved) I'd be glad of the company :)

Selan

haha this thread is great, shows our awesome time schedule issues =).

Zerila

hmm.... we should get this un-stickied, since we've been done for a while :)

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Zerila on June 29, 2007, 01:17:09 PM
hmm.... we should get this un-stickied, since we've been done for a while :)

Still need to go beat Bahamut V1! And go do Promy Climb! And do Apocalypse Nigh! (And take me on those latter two!)

;) ???