• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Ryudei's Header

Started by Ryudei, April 10, 2006, 08:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

*stares at Kashi's avatar for 30min*

Hey there's a Penta Thrust in there!  :D

negotiator

Quote from: Areya on May 10, 2008, 12:28:22 PM
It might not hurt to add/remove some people from the header, you know, maybe eliminate the people that don't show up much these days..

hey hey hey, all of me will be back. better not delete mees!

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Areya

I think Ryudei's too lazy to mess around with it anyways.

Zerila

Ryu, can you make all the characters in the header life-size, but still fit in the same space on the screen? Also, if possible, I'd like to see it animated. We could all be doing a /cheer emote, or a /salute!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryudei

Lunet_Moon

Booo! Way to remind a girl why she didn't ask to be on the header! Booo! Besides... even if Ryu-kun is a little lazy he did get some work done, like actually making the header. I mean that should count for something right?
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!

Zerila

Aww, Ryu, you know I was joking  :D

Fortunately, I have discovered a white hole (opposite of a black hole) that releases a constant stream of delicious, freshly-baked cookies into the universe. I call it the Cookienova.

It's really close to the Cake Nebula, and just a hop skip and a jump away from the Waffle planet.

Ryudei

Ahh, Zeri Zeri Zeri :(

You should know better than letting that kind of information slip in present company...

*watches Ketsuki's Cookie Shuttle Mark IV enter hyperspace toward said galactic objects sadly*

Zerila

No need to fear. The entire Funkytown Space Armada guards the Cookienova. It is our primary source of income, after all, and our most valuable resource. Where would we be without the cookidrive engines in our ships?

Ketsuki, as the General of the Army of Funk, is welcome to take a share of the infinite supply of cookies :)

Evanesce

Quote from: Areya on May 10, 2008, 12:28:22 PM
It might not hurt to add/remove some people from the header, you know, maybe eliminate the people that don't show up much these days..

Well, I need not worry, since I've never been in the header, even when I was actually still in the game *and* a major member of the LS, and despite the fact that I'm so faithful that I still visit these boards and post, even though I have no intention of returning to the game at this time.

There's no hidden message in there <_<
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Zerila

I vote Eva in!
Also, I nominate Eva for a lifetime achievement award for BST-liness :)

Nerces

As long as I get to keep my pose of bad-assery...
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Evanesce

Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Carmi

Ryudei

Zerila

So many F's flying around all willy nilly  :o