• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

I seek to become a part of your collective

Started by Rhaka, April 19, 2006, 01:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhaka

Greetings. I'm Rhaka, and I have a confession to make. Years ago I imported this neat little MMO, FFXI. I promptly proceeded to get horribly addicted to it, the cutscenes and hardcore, no-nonsense gameplay appealing to my inner nerd. I needed it. I CRAVED it. Then I kicked my habit in january 2005 due to being unable to effectively get anything done because of my timezone, as well as being a bit burned out due to static party crap. So now, with ToAU released, I've fallen back into the old habit. Once again the game has consumed me completely, and I fear not being able to let go this time. However, my old LS has all but died, and none of the interesting people are playing anymore. This caused me to seek out a new LS, and that's where Nulani comes in.

I've known Nulani for several years from a different community. As she can no doubt attest to, I'm a horrible person who does nothing but bring pain and suffering to those around me. Thus she quite naturally suggested that I apply to be part of this LS. Sounds good. So I hereby implore you to accept me as one of your own, so that I may destroy you from within. Or hang out and make fart jokes. Either one works.

I used to be a RDM34. As such, I leveled BLM and WHM to 30 for subs, and am currently working on many more. However, the main reason I came back is the addition of the Blue Mage job, which I've wanted since I first heard of the game. Thus, I most likely will join the zerg of players jumping all over the new classes, and will turn it into my main.

In general, I'm a fairly competent player, largely because I'm a complete and utter twink and I take videogames way too seriously. This is balanced out by my horrible luck and habit of dying in a variety of humorous ways. So all in all, I should be able to make myself useful. I'm also very fond of crafting, though I haven't leveled any craft very far yet, still trying to decide on what to pursue. My highest being Goldsmithing 20, I've made my current crafting goal to obtain all three spectacles, something which I will fail utterly in, but that's just what I do.

I'm quite fond of participating in whatever LS events, garrisons, missions, whatever, I can make myself useful in. Mostly because it's fun to strive towards a common goal with a ton of decent enough people, and the fact that I'm a total sucker for anything related to plot.

So all in all, invest in me, and you will most likely come to regret your decision immediately, as I hog your couch and eat all your food, and make rude comments concerning your heritage. I also come with 6 hours of warranty, after which I will break down and bore everyone to death with my views on game design. Fail to employ me at your own risk.

Nulani

It is as he says, he's a coldhearted ruthless exploitive bastard. He should fit right in.  
Evil is Good.

Minixin

wow that was a books to read.. lol thanks u owe me 10 min of my life back lol j/k you sound interesting i believe u really would fit right in with everyone. :P good luck with the invite
http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/silverhope444/finished.jpg" border="0" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">

Selan

I like interesting people, they make things fun XD. It seems you would fit right in this linkshell due to the fact everyone is crazy. We have a lot of EU people, and people who just stay up late... so there is always someone on. Anyways send me a /tell in the game.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ryudei

He's funny, let him in x_x