• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Vouivre - Gae Bolg #2 >.>

Started by Sesal, April 23, 2006, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sesal

Hmm ive never tried anything like this before.. so um here goes..
I would like to try and get a party/alliance going possibly to fight Vouivre for Gae Bolg and anyone else that wants/needs it.

Im not to well known by many people so hard for me to ask these kinda things lol.
Im in Okinawa Japan, Military so im normally only free on the weekends. In the US my weekends are off Thursday night-Saturday any help or comments would be appriciated ^^.
"My obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzle the simple, ordinary folk."
               Dark Schneider, Lone Warlock.

Kyuuketsuki

If you need my poking stick of doom to make wyvernkabobs, lemme know...

(Or you know, healing >_> *cough*)

Sesal

Of course your wyvern kabob making skills would be appriciated if I can find a date/time to set up and more people to help... no clue on how his spawn works could use a extra hand in figuring this out if you could Ket ^^
"My obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzle the simple, ordinary folk."

Kyuuketsuki

21-24 hour spawn in Ifrit's Cauldron. Since the only worthwhile (and only thing different from his placeholders (hurricane wyverns)) thing he drops is the Gae Bolg, he's not hunted much. He's Not aggroing ^^b. Just gotta be careful of... dispelga, paralyzga, silencega, and heavy damage aoe. He's a mean one (Mr.Grinch). Also, he has Auto-Regen... and if you don't do enough damage to him consecutively, he regens it all back. So... in theory, you want a tank (Ninja preferred for this), healer(s) (WHM, and BRD and/or RDM rawk), and then a megatonload of dmg.

This is a good place for info http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/1955. On that map, If you fight in that little chasm around 'I', you're quite safe. tank/dd up near the start of it, mages back a bit as to not get hit by AoE.

Hope that helped. :D Lemme know if you need anything else.

Selan

just tell me when you want to go.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Sesal

Thanks for the very helpful info Ket ^^ I will go to ifrits couldron tonight and scout everything out for myself to see what it looks like. On the DD's I only know a few but I will talk to them to see if they want to go have some fun. Oh and when he is up/spawned does he stay up untill he is killed or does he despawn after a certain time?

Kyuuketsuki

Think he just chills there until the mithran pirates make drachenkabobs.