• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Divine Might Event

Started by Selan, May 04, 2006, 10:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

Greenwood is asking for another Divine Might event and it seems many LuckyLS people need to get this done. We will do this on May 13th at 1:00 PST. This is a Saturday so please attend if you can.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Epincus

!!!!!!!!

What job?  I can come as PLD, BST (Preferred), or n00b

Suji

I'm interested and can come as BST or THF. I have experience kiting the Elv as BST and it worked pretty well. Could do that again if you like. ^^

Wildkard

I'm in I'll come as a pal.  However, i need to be at work by 4pm hawaii time ><
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2949/wildfinalcopy6kd.jpg" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" />

A horse walks in a bar. Bartender says "Hey why the long face?"

Suji

Very sorry I had to go in a bang but things were getting really rough over here because I was going way over time and we were running 5 hours late:( I wanted to stay for the final run but really couldn't due to what was going on over here. ; ;

Phoenixblade

I still need an earring lol! Man it seems like forever since our first try with the 0 black mage method... LOL!
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146