• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

O hat!

Started by Bobz, May 11, 2006, 01:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobz

I've been collecting Eyes for an eye cluster synth so that i can get my o hat!
Problem is that i still need Golden and the ones from SSG and rancor.  If any one could help out with this i would greatly appreciate it!

Edit: Posted wrong eye!

Epincus

Golden and Earthen are both from SSG.  I can easily farm up an earthen for you, I'll get back to you about this.

Sesal

Ok guys I have been trying for a long time to form a alliance to take down O hat but everytime I fail to finish making the pt I tried not to bother all of you but here I am now I would like to set up a run for next week it will be friday your time around 8pmish if anyone needs it or just wants to help pls let me know I can help farm for some eyes maby if im on give me a /tell so post jobs you can go as pls and ill do my best to make up the list
"My obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzle the simple, ordinary folk."
               Dark Schneider, Lone Warlock.

Epincus

I can bring my beastmaster to (A) Control the local 1,000,000eyes population, and (B) Sic them on Haku if need be.

If you can get a second 75BST then even if the alliance gets absolutely destroyed we'll prevent a loss.

I've set this coming friday at 8PM EST aside for you.  ^^

Sesal

Sweet I know a few bsts ill ask around
"My obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzle the simple, ordinary folk."

Sesal

Well epi I have had no other replys form the ls so I was thinking of just you and me and a few otehr bsts going to go kill hakutaku

Bakum

Just wondering if anybody else would be interested in going on an Ohat run anytime soon. I have had this cluster for a long time and want this hat so bad. If anybody else is interested in doing this let me know. If I get enough interest in it, i'll try to plan a date. Thanks