• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Taking a break...

Started by Zerila, May 13, 2006, 09:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

What with one thing and another, mainly some personal drama and the fact that I'm working incredible amounts of overtime, I need to take a break for a couple weeks. Have no fear, I'll be back once things calm down ^^
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kyuuketsuki

Awww, miss you Zerrrrri. ;_; Hope everything works out for the best, and fast. ^^b

Zerila

Don't worry Selan, I'll definitely be back once things calm down a bit. I love the game, and I'm too fond of the folks in Lucky to be gone for very long :)

The sorta good news is, there's a rumor that all this overtime we're doing is in preperation for massive layoffs at work, so I may have TONS of time to play soon! ^^;;

Ketsu... you'd better be DRG 75 by the time I get back! I've always wanted to try meriting with a Dragoon :)

Armakoy

Kyuuketsuki

XD I hit 75 DRG Thursday or Friday. :D Sooo... wish fulfilled! Any time you wanna merit, I'm in! @_@ Must cap STR!

Good to take time away when you need to focus on other things ^^; Mmm, tons of freetime to play... layoff doesn't sound good, though. ._.

((For the past minute or so, I've just been staring at "Oh snap, Oh snap, Oh snap, Oh snap, Oh snap... etc. So hypnotising, Arma @_@))

Armakoy

Zerila

Good news! Things have slowed down enough that I get to come back! yay!
See you all soon ^^

Yuuichi

>.> i've been staring at teh Oh Snap thing too >.> .... <.< oh snap >.>
A Friend of mine (2:39:08 PM): The thing about tennis is: no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're fucking relentless.

Jobs in a Nutshell
Thief - 60 Ninja - 40 Ranger - 30 Beastmaster - 11