• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Blue Magic Learning!

Started by Areya, August 25, 2006, 06:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Help your friendly neighborhood Blue Mage today!
Resident LS Blue Mage Areya here.  My spell library continues to grow, but there are a few spells that I need some help acquiring.  Here's a rundown of the more important ones at the moment:

Spell: Jettatura
Mob: Hippogryph

This is difficult only because it involves a level capped zone.  2-3 people should be enough to take these on.

Spell: Frightful Roar
Mob: Taurus

Another spell involving level caps.  However for this one I'd prefer the DC-to-75 Brontotaurs in Ulegeurand Range.  Uncapped = AF gloves = higher chance to learn.  These mobs also have quite a few tp moves.

Spell: Voracious Trunk
Mob: Marid

Yeah...  these are a pain.  Mostly because of the Chigoes.  Since they're T-VT to 75 or so, full party might be nice.  Mostly want this because it's supposedly used in Auto-Refresh combination.

Spell: Radiant Breath
Mob: Wyvern

Another troublesome mob to fight.  Can learn this in Riverne, or by fighting T wyverns somewhere like Ifrit's Cauldron.

Spell: Frenetic Rip
Mob: Imp

They only use this move when they're almost dead, it seems.

That's just a short list for now.  Any help would be appreciated.

Selan

uh just tell me whenever, you already know the answer about help.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ryudei

Quote from: Areya on October 03, 2007, 08:46:47 PM
Why are people posting on the topic I made last year?

Spell learning! ;D

Negorath

I'll help, I need Wyerns in Ifrit's Cauldron for my Opo-opo Crown aswell ^^