• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Now its time to say goodbye...

Started by Lothar, October 22, 2006, 02:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lothar

Well all, after being inactive for over 2 months in FFXI I've decided to make it permanant.  Its extremely hard for me to leave you all, the linkshell, and FFXI, but I don't see myself doing anything in the game anymore.  I'm sorry for bailing out on the CoP static (Areya, Ariamo, Selan, Zerila, Lunet), it was the last thing that I wanted to do before I left.  I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to sell my account, but I'd let you all know if that happens (wouldn't want someone  to cause any trouble in Lucky using my name).  Its been a wonderful 3 years, and I've enjoyed playing with you all.  This time, I have to say, it is goodbye.  Take care all, I wish you all the very best.

Ennaor

Bye Bye Lothar, it was fun playing with you and thanks for helping me a couple times.. like getting DESTROYERS and Zilart missions.  Maybe see you around again later :D  Take care!
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

negotiator

nooooo loth. do what most of us do. keep on taking a break and come back later.  you know you wanna!

but if you leave for good, it was good knowing you and take care of yourself  :'(

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Zerila

It's ok about the CoP static, Lothar (or, at least it's ok with me). You need to do what's important for you, and if the game isn't fun anymore, you shouldn't force yourself to play it. I do hope that, after a few months or whatever, you decide to come back, but that's for you to decide.

I really had a fun time playing with you, and occasionally getting you killed ^^;

Best of luck with whatever you move on to next, and there will be a place for you here if you ever come back :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryuoh

Nuuuu lothar come visit me on Blackwing Lair im on the Horde side my names Ryuoh

negotiator

or me me! Silverhand server.   Negotiator (Alliance)

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Lorienth

I am on SH, Lazorith is the name. I've played with ya a million times!!

Thats awesome! SH FOR THE WIN!!!

Ryudei

Rofar-chan  :-[

Come back when you're done with WoW ok?  :P

Lunet_Moon

Now now Galka man don't you worry about a thing eh? Just keep cool and safe and you'll be alright. Toodles!
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!

Evanesce

Mr. Loth, it was certainly fun while it lasted; glad to have had ya ^^ Take care and best of wishes,

~Evanesce

(Be careful selling your account; you never know when you might get an itch to return ~_^)
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~