• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

A Startling Revelation!

Started by Ryudei, October 26, 2006, 10:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

Behold the truth!  Behind the scenes footage of dictator Ketsuki revealing who really runs Rucky Rinkshell!  Now accepting cookie tributes!

Areya

Too bad all she really promises is cookies, cookies, and more cookies.  The coup de grace will come down when the cookie jar runs dry..

Kyuuketsuki

My cookie jar doesn't run dry. Besides, I'd say it's more of a monarchy, with my lords right there, bowing before me! Bring on the coups! I will thwart them with the mighty cookie fist. >:O

Ennaor

Thats a really funny picture!  Hahah Selan is covered by Ryudei
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Selan

hey how come i'm not in it Q_Q.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ryuoh

Quote from: Selan on October 28, 2006, 12:32:57 AM
hey how come i'm not in it Q_Q.
Ryudei's big elf butt is in the way.

Selan

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ariamo

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Ryudei

lol, sorry, i have other angles too but that one's got the best shot of kets XD

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Ryudei on October 29, 2006, 04:22:48 AM
lol, sorry, i have other angles too but that one's got the best shot of kets XD

I'm glad you see what's most important. ^^

Though, I think I have a better shot in my screenie folder. Not of just me... ;)

Ryudei

Lunet_Moon

Ooh I'd be impressed except... wait wait... you mean you people didn't know this already?! /shocked /awe.  I could have sworn I mentioned this in a newsletter a long time ago.

Oh... oh wait I burned that nevermind...

Anyways move along, nothing to see here... oh and don't forget your cookie tributes! It's a way to stay safe under the law. /nod
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!