• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Chains of Promathia (Help Desk)

Started by Nerces, March 09, 2007, 12:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerces

Now that I've been back a while I actually feel comfortable asking for help on this scale. A lot of people have gotten to sea and beyond recently, and I congratulate all of you. That along with the removal of exp loss from CoP mission battlefields has emboldened me a bit. *ahem*

So, I am currently on mission 6-4, which is 5 x Mammets, Omega, Ultima. I'm pretty sure that I can get help easily for anything after this, since there are no capped missions left. But I have a feeling that getting a group for something 60-cap might be a little tougher.

To make it short, is there anyone who would be willing to help me out with at least this mission? Unfortunately, my only level 60 job is paladin. (I'm sure that will discourage some of you.) I mean unfortunate because of my inflexibility, not putting down the job.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Selan

i don't mind helping me, just tell me when.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

If I'm on, not in the middle of some other mission/quest or about to log off for the night, I'd be glad to help! I have BST, RDM and (sort of) NIN that I could bring on this fight. I say "sort of" NIN, because I don't really have a whole lot in the way of tanking gear, and my Warrior sub is sadly lacking (still only 17). But if you want me, I'm there!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)