• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Truth Be Told!!

Started by Ryudei, March 17, 2007, 09:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

Kyuuketsuki

I'd like to see the full screen! I'm 99% there was sarcasm intended there!

Ryudei

The ninjar hater himself arrives on the scene!!  booooo hisssssssssss!  ;D

Zerila

*sniff*...

Say it ain't so, Kets...
SAY IT AIN'T SO!

*cries*
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

kets, i always knew you liked whm over nin.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kyuuketsuki

It ain't so! There was most definitely sarcasm there! And, don't you boo or hiss me! Or talk about my "love" of whm over nin! I've got dirt on both of yous! (:<

Selan

Dirt Pfff!!!!!!!!!! I'm as innocent as an angel.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Kets, do you have dirt on me too?!
*thinks*

well... there WAS that time I stole your cookies. And that other time I stole your cookies. And all the other times I stole your cookies...

Hmm... *buys Ketsuki lots and lots of cookies*

Nin?

Kyuuketsuki

NIN! :D

Zeri, you might be too nice and cool to have any dirt on! I'd have to dig pretty deep.

Seran, I've plenty of dirt. :D I can start with the Dr.McDreamy screens and work from there, if you'd like!

Zerila

So, Ketsuki! What are you leveling now that you have Nin at 75?

Kyuuketsuki

Nothing yet! But, planning on mnk next! I still have merits to get, first. And... I think I need to pad my wallet before I level another job, so I can limit the slicing I do on gear. :'(

I guess I should finish that 68rdm. But, I don't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaaa. :-[

Selan

I want to lvl brd but i don't have much time @_@. Also, I don't want to lvl whm SJ though ; ;. Anyways kets, i need to get some dirt on you!

Zerila

No dirt throwing!

Selan, level Beastmaster! It doesn't matter how much time you have, just use your empress band, get 3k xp, log off :)

Kets, I'm going to level Monk soon, after gettin Warrior and Thief up to 37 for subs. And of course, I'm probably doing it all solo again... You'll get to 75 before me on another job!

Actually, I might party with Monk. I need to break back into the party scene a little bit. I have no idea how to work in a group anymore! What is this... "skillchain" you speak of?

If you want to do some mass-BC's or KS, I'm up for it! Lets go get our destroyers before leveling Monk!

Kyuuketsuki

Pfft, go ahead and get dirt!

XD At least if you soro as MNK... maybe you can build your guard skill! Unless your pet does all the tanking. Solo is just to roneri for me;;.

I'd love to do mass BS/KS runs! The few things I need(rather, want) for mnk will be kinda costly. I'll help you get destroyers, they're not too hard to get. I got a pair when doing a random KS30 with Seran and others.

And, silly Zeri... skillchains are so 05!

Zerila

See? See?! I didn't even know Skillchains weren't cool anymore!

I'd actually want to level Monk straight up, without pets. The new signet rules would make that fun :)

I might switch it up a little... some xp solo, some in parties, so on. I do want a high guard skill!

Selan

haha skill chains are so 04!!!!!!!!!

Zerila

So, I guess I shouldn't feel bad that I don't know how to skillchain anymore... heh ^^;

Monk would be an easy one to get back into partying with, I think. Punch, punch, punch, etc. Occasional provoke if something goes bad...

Actually.. hmm... what is the accepted subjob for Monk post-25? Last time I partied on Monk it was in the Beta test days, and I was a Monk/WHM!

Kyuuketsuki

/war usually... until you get into the upper levels and /war generates insane hate and you die or become an mp sponge... then swap to /ninjar. I think /thf might be acceptable at times, maybe.

Zerila

Rats. I still need to level up WAR then. I'm still at 17 ; ;

Kyuuketsuki

;_; It isn't too bad levelling war to 37. :D You can be a cool kid like me and go war/mnk gaxe. :D Or war/thf. Or war/sam.