• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

lookin for a good social^.^

Started by Fallingsnow, April 22, 2007, 07:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallingsnow

Fallingsnow i have a 75 blm 75 whm n workin on brd smn and cor if that matters lol but ne way i heard u were a good ls by Charm n she told me to apply so i did lol . Ne way i liek to lvl alot but im willing to help out whatever as long as it dont turn out to be hnm >< i had to leave my recent cuz was to much stress on me. Ne way all take care n i hope i get in :P

Selan

Sure, I am the leader of luckyls but have been away recently. When i come back on I will be sure to give you a pearl. If Charm likes you, then should be fine =).
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Fallingsnow

hehe ty she had already given me a pearl :)

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Selan on April 27, 2007, 08:04:42 PM
Sure, I am the leader of luckyls but have been away recently. When i come back on I will be sure to give you a pearl. If Charm likes you, then should be fine =).

Seran {Who?}

Selan

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Fallingsnow

Zerila

I think Selan was the person I did CoP with. And Rise of the Zilart.

Wait, no, RoZ was some dude named James. Haven't seen him on the shell recently  :P
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

ZERILLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zerila

Just kidding  ;D

It wouldn't be Lucky if we didn't tease you a little bit, Selan. We miss you on the shell, though :(

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on April 28, 2007, 05:23:42 PM
Quote from: Selan on April 27, 2007, 08:04:42 PM

Seran {Who?}

:P I think he made me sammiches at one time...

Zerila

Sammiches!

Um... we've kinda veered waaaay off course on this thread..
Welcome, Fallingsnow!

Fallingsnow