• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Anson's Application

Started by Anson, June 13, 2007, 10:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anson

Heww~o!  My name is Anson, I am a level 62 Tarutaru Black Mage (here is my LS Community profile, if you'd like to see more detailed info on me I've been playing FFXI since late September 2004 (yeah, I know, I should be much higher, but I'm not <_<).  Lately I've been trying to find a good social LS to get into, and I've known abou this LS for quite awhile, in fact it's on of the oldest LS's on the Phoenix Server, that I know of.  Anyway, what I'm mainly looking for is an LS that's lively, fun, and even silly at times, and I did hear that this LS was a pretty fun one.  And I imagine that this must be a very well established LS to have been around as long as it has while maintaining strong membership numbers.  But what led me to finally decide to try to join Lucky was when I ran into one of the LS's members (who's name I am unable to remember at the moment) at the Aht Urhgan Whitegate the other day and I asked about the LS and was told if I was intersted in joining then I should visit the website and post an application.  So if you're willing to have me, then I'm willing to join.  But there is one thing I should let you know about though: I don't get along well with "elitists", meaning basically anyone who is so overly obsessed with FFFXI and takes it so seriously that he/she make it a point to make other people feel like crap for not knowing as much about the game as he/she does.  But as long as their's no one like that in this LS, then I think I'm good.  So lemme know if you're willing to have me, and I'll gladly accept.

Lataruer~! ^.^

Areya

I don't think there's anyone that gets on to you for not knowing things about the game...  Some of us like to point out misspellings and such tho..  heh.  But uh, I don't see any reason why you couldn't join.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Areya on June 14, 2007, 03:16:41 AM
I don't think there's anyone that gets on to you for not knowing things about the game...  Some of us like to point out misspellings and such tho..  heh.  But uh, I don't see any reason why you couldn't join.

Should kick out all those grammar elitists. Right. Now.

Zerila

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki, correctedWe should kick out all those grammar elitists, right now.
Fixed!

*gets booted*

You seem nice enough, I have no objections. Plus, we can always use more Tarutarus to help get stuff off of the lower shelves :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

yup, tarutarus and mithra are the ones allowed!!!!!!!!!!!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."