• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

O-Hat run and others...

Started by Malikai, June 29, 2007, 03:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malikai

So, now that Malikai has finally reached the higher lvls... currently at 71, I need mah O-hat. I also need one for Tennotsukai. I don't know if anyone else is need of them, but if you are please let me know and we can help you get one along with mine. I don't care when we do it or anything. I think we should set up a time in the near future.

Just let me know if you're willing to help me out and when you are free. I'll set a date in the future that allows for more people to prepare and give warning instead of just logging on and expecting to have it somehow.

The other thing was just getting Sandy 5-1 done for Tennotsukai. I just need a few MNKs. You don't have to worry about getting good gear or anything... just grab some knuckles and Hundred Fists some skeles! (I just tried to auto-translate HF ; ; )
I'm trying to get 5-1 done with soon so that I can switch nations to Windy since I have done Sandy already on Mali. Orzo, my cousin and new to the LS, is Windy and I was going to try and get him R5 fast and get him Airship. ^^

Thank you^^

Zerila

For the missions, are you just doing them up to the airship, or did you want to get all the way to Windy rank 10?

And, I can help with the O-hat. I can go as BST and do crowd control :)  Do you already have clusters?
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ariamo

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Kyuuketsuki

You know I'll help.

As long as you make me cookies.

:o

Malikai

Yes, I already have two clusters. I've had them for some time now... :/

Um... Eventually go up to Windy R10, but I'm just worried about getting 5-1 - 5-2 done first to get R6 Sandy to switch nations and help my cousin out get to R5.
Heh, once I get R5 Windy... I'll worry about going past that.

Ariamo

Might as well get him rank six for Zilart missions/Dynamis.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.