• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Lucky Site Activity

Started by Areya, August 02, 2007, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Greetings, everyone.  Areya here.  The past few months have been relatively quiet on the site here, with only limited activitiy on the forums.  Anyways, we may try
to put together some events and the like soon.  If you have any ideas, feel free
to post them on the Forums.

Also, if you haven't registered yet, don't be shy, jump right on in.

Ryudei

That's a mighty fine lookin bow you have there sir!

Ryudei

Areya

I suppose in this case both work.

And I wanted to see some other pic besides the Yinyang one which had been up there since April.  And I didn't want to give people heart attacks by posting one of Vivec!

Zerila

Well, I'll see what I can do. I don't normally post a whole lot, though  :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

Now the first two pictures on the front page are both Areya! 
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Ryudei

somebody sure is full of him/herself!

Areya

Hey hey now, I wasn't the one that put up the post about Yinyang and stuff.  I think it was you.   :P

Evanesce

Maybe I'll post a picture of Ghost Evanesce in Ifrit's Cauldron =p Er, I mean, send it to one of you omnipotent moderator folk. Not that you'll ever get to ban anyone, ha! (only here would I poke fun at the moderators XD)

I think the entire posting base in the past couple weeks has consisted of maybe 6 people: Zerila, Areya, Ryudei, Ennaor, Ketsuki, Ariamo, Evanesce, Ryouh. Okay, 8. Though I'm being generous with the list. And how many people do we have in this LS?
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Ennaor

Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Zerila

But each of us who post count as more than 3 regular people!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ariamo

I post when I see a need for me to.  Doesn't that count?

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Nerces

Off-topic

Areya, you sicko, why is your icon of Younger Rydia instead of Older Rydia? We all know the Rydia was cooler as a SMN/BLM.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson