• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Lv 99

Started by Areya, March 01, 2010, 03:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

So....

It was announced today that SE plans to increase the level cap from 75 to 99.  Not immediately, mind you.  The first increase is supposed to be in June.  New spells/JAs will be around too.

What are your feelings about this?

As someone who has quite a few 75s, having to level further, not to mention recap skills for the jobs, is going to be a bit of a chore, but some of the support job possibilities are intriguing.

Zerila

I see it this way:
Level 75 jobs are good for all the content that's released right now. It's not like raising the cap is going to suddenly make a level 75 job useless. Also, I'm sure that there will be events capped at level 75, so having all those jobs will still be useful

One thing I'm looking forward to, being able to run through Kuftal tunnel without getting aggro from those darned crabs :P

Maybe we can make some static parties, not only to raise level 75 jobs to 99, but to raise any needed subjobs to 49
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Zenyagi

Somehow, Im dreading the Genkai missions despite the fact I don't play anymore. >.>

Areya

You know how SE is.  It'll be stuff like "Go farm item off of mob with annoyingly low drop rate and requires a party of people that level to kill."