• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes!

Started by Ryudei, August 11, 2007, 12:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

In this broken Wasteland beyond the realm of civilization, beyond the grasp of sanity, six warriors united as one to brave the frigid heights of the Uleguerand Range and to do battle with her sinister brood to claim their just rewards!  Hours of sweat, blood, and tears drenched the cold and uncaring earth of those blasted heights as they climbed not once, not twice, thrice?  oh no! but four painful treks from base to icy peak as the local demon populace repeatedly slaughtered the poor pilgrims on each successive climb.  Yet their BURNING PASSION and UNDYING RESOLVE would not yield until they claimed the icy crown as their own!  Kindred Demon and Tyrannotaur, Smolenkos and Molech, even Jormungand herself (omg Shen a DWAGON!), multiple dives to Chamneat Springs, and the final showdown with the ice wall atop that frozen spire were all surmounted by Lucky's finest!

And what treasures awaited those brave adventurers at the end of their journey?  ...The sands of time have already buried what may have come from those chilling coffers, I'm sure it was something shiny!

Tabby sheds a single tear.  "OMG I have work tomorrow ;_;"
Ennaor: "LOL, A Taru!"

On a totally unrelated note:

Yovra D:

And finally!

OMG CHICABOS! *^_^*

Ennaor

ahaha... LETS ENM!!! RIGHT NOW!!

BTW where did you see all those chicabos!!! *__________*
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Evanesce

Uleguerand Range, one of my favorite zones =D Didya pet the snow hares? Didya? Didya?
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Kyuuketsuki

XD The chocobos are in the quest to rank up to Second Lieutenant.

Areya

I didn't pet any of the bunnies but I think Jormugand ate a few of them...

Ennaor

Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!