• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

LUCKY EVENT!! BRENNERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Started by Ennaor, August 27, 2007, 09:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennaor

We haven't really done anything together as a linkshell and haven't had an event in like over a year or something!  So I thought it might be fun to start doing things?  And we could start it off by doing Brenner :)  So I hope nobody is doing anything fun LABOR DAY WEEKEND.  Because I am tentatively planning to reserve a Brenner time slot for us on SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2007 from 2-4pm PST!  I think it will be lots of fun :)  So please please please come!  Or else!!! 

/cracks knuckles

Any questions, please send me a /tell and I will ask Areya right away!!!
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Kyuuketsuki

Even though I'm not big on PvP... count me in!!!!! In fact, I'll be breaking the kneecaps of anyone that doesn't attend without good reason why they couldn't.

Gonna put my grips to good use in serving beatdowns to you party poopers that don't come!  ;D

Ennaor

I think Brenner is less PvP than Ballista cause you gotta protect that metal junk thing or beat up your opponents metal junk thing... lol  So it can be Ketsuki vs. metal junk thing :)

Kyuuketsuki

XD I actually go after the metal junk thing more than anything, or try to protect my metal junk thing.

I've had bad experiences with Ballista (only the diorama ones really) that have made me so frustrated that I want to stab faces.

Ennaor

Ya Ballista sometimes gets me angry too.  I got so pissed off once I just logged out in the middle of a match  :D  But I won't do that during Brenner... cause its suppose to be FUN not ANGRY!

Kyuuketsuki

XD Doing ballista SUCKED as whm... but, maybe now that I'm more of a DD WHM afficianado, it will be better if I choose whm! Gemi got me to reallyreallyreally love rdm/war in offical Ballista matches... I was pretty evil and a jerkface to some people, I admit.

Yes, let's keep with a good non-rudely-competitive atmosphere! FUN!

Ryudei

DESTROY

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerila

Playing PvP vs friends is fun, playing against strangers is stress. For me, at least :)
I don't care if a friend beats me in something!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Evanesce

I remember Brenner being quite the fun game ^^
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Gem

I wanna play:( and Ketsuki you jerk why would you never play when i wanted to but now you're all for it
Hi all

Kyuuketsuki

Nono, I still don't like it!!!! But, for LS event I'm all down! I still dislike pvp!!!

And when did you ever wanna brenner?  :o

RDM/WAR is the only fun I've ever had in pvp.  ;)

Zerila

Doing PvP with friends is a lot more fun, though it was hard for me to attack people I know and like  :'(

But still, Brenner was fun! We need more Lucky events!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Gem

Its fun attacking people you know and like ;D especially people like selan.   i wanna pvpppppppppp
Hi all