• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

What FFXI site do you use the most?

Started by Zerila, July 05, 2007, 06:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What FFXI site do you use the most?

Allakhazam
1 (9.1%)
FFXI Wiki
7 (63.6%)
Killing Ifrit
0 (0%)
Somepage
1 (9.1%)
Other
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Zerila

I'm just curious what site(s) people use the most. For me, I use FFXI Wiki for stuff like quests, Somepage for quick item/mob lookups, and Alla just for the forums. If there are any missing sites that people use a lot, please let me know!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ariamo

Just lazy on everything else so I use wiki.  Only site bookmarked actually.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Selan

i used to use alla back in 2004, but wiki is the best now. Anyways zeri, i haven't seen you online!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

I haven't seen you online either! Are you back? If so, yay!

I've been on, but I've been a little preoccupied... I'm kinda working on soloing my Warrior (actually, I've been in a duo a lot with that... I ran into someone who is working on her red mage and doesn't want a full party). I want WAR up to 37, and its currently up to 25 :)

Selan

yeah i have been playing for a bit zeri =).
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Cool! Maybe I'll see you this weekend, then :)

Hey, you derailed my topic!

Ryudei

I mostly use ffxiclopedia for everything, I'll use somepage for advanced item lookups tho, and ffxi-atlas if i need a good full map of an area.  Oh and don't forget ffxiah.com for item look ups while you're away from home!  (or just want to spy on people!)

Ennaor

Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Evanesce

Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Gem

I use alla cuz its fun to read dumb people complain about stuff and since im not playing FF anymore i dont even need ffwiki so FU ffwiki.
Hi all

Kyuuketsuki

If you want dorama, just check BG, there's almost always dorama there... especially these days. >___>;

Gemi, you'll need a ffwiki for expansion. :) :) :) :)

Gem

First of all BG drama is stupid drama that no one wants to sift through.  Alla is more dumb people and less annoying to READ.

FFwiki for expansion i dunno areya is a living breathing ff wiki so may not need :)
Hi all

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Gem on September 21, 2007, 09:15:59 AM
First of all BG drama is stupid drama that no one wants to sift through.  Alla is more dumb people and less annoying to READ.

FFwiki for expansion i dunno areya is a living breathing ff wiki so may not need :)

BG gets juicy sometimes. Alla is annoying with the dumb people sometimes.

And, Iunno! I don't have areya on the monitor next to ff, so I prefer a source I can see on it!

Zerila

I really only go to Alla for the BST forums, which I really like :)
Wiki is still my go-to place for info, though, even with all the recent drama.

The only thing I've ever gone to BG for is for Elmer the Pointy's history of Vana'diel stuff, which I find interesting:
http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=47

I realized, though... the FFXI-related site I'm on the most is this one!

Armakoy

now that ffxiclopedia is gone, now whats better?!

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Armakoy on September 21, 2007, 10:32:57 PM
now that ffxiclopedia is gone, now whats better?!

It's still there... as far as I know.

BG people are working on their own wiki. It's up but not much info in it yet.

Armakoy

put a link plz? my bookmark isnt working...

Kyuuketsuki

Zerila

Even after all the drama, the wiki is a nice place to go to get the facts you need without wading through a bunch of reduntant posts. And I like the color scheme a lot better than Alla!

It seems faster now, too. So that's good :)