• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Early morning wake-up - Not FFXI related!

Started by Zerila, October 30, 2007, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

I was on my way into work today, trying to avoid dozing on the bus (late night assaults ^^; ) when suddenly the bus jerked, a couple people screamed, and there was a loud "BANG!" noise. Turns out my bus hit a car!

It sure woke me up  :-\

Anyway, I guess what happened is this; the woman in the car passed the bus and thought we were going to stop for some reason, so she went to take a right turn into a parking lot. We weren't going to stop, so the driver had to slam on his breaks really hard, and still ended up smashing the back of her car. The back of the car was pretty demolished, and the bus had some minor scratches on the bumper. This is why you never argue right-of-way with a bus: You may be right, but you'd be dead  ;)

No injuries, I'm happy to say, though the woman was really upset. She was Somali, and she was talking really fast with an accent, so the driver was having a hard time talking to her. I was so glad nobody was hurt that I didn't even mind being late for work today :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ariamo

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Zerila

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Armakoy

Ariamo

Just is, anything bad that happens to people...I'm the one that secretly plot them!

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.