• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Emayth's Application

Started by Emayth, November 17, 2007, 10:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emayth

Hello ^^;

I am looking for a social Linkshell here on Phoenix, since I havent been around in a while due to visiting friends on Fenrir, and certain bank issues that led to an unexpected absense. and had heard good things about you all~ 

I have two characters, Comalies my 75 BLM (With all the Al'Tieu bells and whistles) and Emayth my fresh-faced BLM18 (BRD eventually..) who I am two boxing at the moment for a fun different take on the game.. or a sado-masochist take on it.. meh *'3')

Aside from Limbus every tuesday and saturday evenings I usually play everyday and would like to participate in any LS activity or discussion~

~Comalies ~ Emayth

Areya

Ariamo

I like cake....I mean, I don't have any objections :/ Ketsu D:

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Emayth

Cake with Icing and cherries Q_Q Want.

Emayth

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Ariamo on November 18, 2007, 01:38:58 AM
I like cake....I mean, I don't have any objections :/ Ketsu D:

You summoned me?  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Ariamo

To Emayth:  I think so.  Just ask Ketsuki, Sheilah/Ryudei, Zerila, Areya, and I forgot the other peoples who can give you a pearl.

To Ketsuki:  AN :/

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Ariamo on November 21, 2007, 12:20:41 AM
To Emayth:  I think so.  Just ask Ketsuki, Sheilah/Ryudei, Zerila, Areya, and I forgot the other peoples who can give you a pearl.

To Ketsuki:  AN :/

We should do AN soon! Never gonna get it done after expansion feeeeever hits. Q_Q

Zerila

Emayth, has anyone gotten you a pearl yet?
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ariamo

Kyuuketsuki

I hooked him/her up with a pearl, and Comalies... same person.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D