• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Divine Might! Lucky can do it if we try...

Started by Phoenixblade, March 19, 2006, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixblade

Last I checked we have another full moon before we do it, may be wrong though. Pretty sure though.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Kyuuketsuki

Actually, there's a full moon tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to get the pentasphere then... if I can find Illumink :/

Lothar

I have the Ink, not the parchment.  Ketsu, if I can meet you in game, I'll give you the ink, as I'll be at work at the time.

Manoroth

Sign me up for DM14! Got my item and want to see the rest of Lucky LS rockin' there own earring :)

Kyuuketsuki

Ark Pentasphere obtained ^^b

Selan

great job all. we might need to do another run next week because Puff Bibby, Bobz and Greenwood need to get their earrings.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Phoenixblade

Congratulations to everyone who got their earrings, wish i could have stayed to get mine but RL called... ^^
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Ariamo

Don't forget Lunet too.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Phoenixblade

Phoenixblade

So we planning on doing one fo these this week or the next? Or should some of us just try to go and get a lot of BLMs to help? :P Sorry I owuld really love to get my own earring ^^