• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

An MST3K Christmas!

Started by Zerila, December 28, 2007, 02:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

Stolen in its entirety from http://www.mst3kinfo.com/

With the holidays upon us, itââ,¬â,,¢s time once again for our annual holiday tradition, ââ,¬Å"A Childââ,¬â,,¢s Christmas in Spaceââ,¬Â by Tom Servo.
ââ,¬â€Ã¢â,¬â€œ
Tom: Itââ,¬â,,¢s quiet in the cold of our own little orbit, starless and bible black. And as I look down on the big blue bean we would call home I think it so near, yet ââ,¬Â¦ oh, I wish on that star and I hope that in a little snow-covered house with a warm hearth and a loving family, maybe some kid is looking up tonight and wishing upon us. Oh, and how I hope sweet Santa will fly by tonight, because if he does Iââ,¬â,,¢m gonna reach right out and hug that big guy. Oh, for the sound of hooves against the steel hull of the ship. Oh, to see the rosy face of Santa in the porthole, offering me a Coke and a smile ââ,¬Â¦ (gradually becoming upset) ââ,¬Â¦ of course, his cheeks would be rosy because itââ,¬â,,¢s a vacuum out there! I mean, Santaââ,¬â,,¢s heart would explode! (becoming hysterical) But he wouldnââ,¬â,,¢t feel it because the capillaries in his brain would pop like little firecrackers (Joel tries to calm him down) due to the blood boiling away in his face like pudding in a copperââ,¬Â¦OH THE HUMANITY!! (Now both Joel and Crow are trying to calm him down.) And his jolly old belly would start bubbling like a roasted marshmallow, eyes bulging and popping out ââ,¬Â¦ AND THE REINDEER ââ,¬â€ OH THE REINDEER!!! ââ,¬â€ keep floating like holiday floats and in turn exploding in a hail of blood and entrails! Prancer ââ,¬â€ BOOM! Dancer ââ,¬â€ BOOM! ââ,¬Â¦
Joel: HEY!
Crow: Tom!
Joel: Tom, take it easy! Santaââ,¬â,,¢s gonna be okay, buddy.
Tom: You sure?
Joel: Yeah, give him a little credit, okay?
Tom: Phew, what a relief!
ââ,¬â€Ã¢â,¬â€œ
And it is with that sense of relief that we want to offer you our best wishes for the Swayziest holiday season ever, if thatââ,¬â,,¢s okay, and hopes for an amazing colossal new year.

ââ,¬â€œThe Maintainers of Satellite News

I really miss that show ^^;
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya