• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

BC/KSNM day, anyone?

Started by Zerila, January 08, 2008, 08:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

Ok, I have a simply insane amount of seals. If I remember right, it's something like 32 stacks of KS and BS combined... so, I'd like to maybe pick a day, like Sundays, where I can do BS or KS fights. I want to do this mainly with linkshell members, and I was thinking that we could sell and split all items.

I don't really care if I make a huge fortune off of this (well... I do a little ;)). I want to make some money while clearing out inventory space. So, if we can't get enough people together who have seals, then maybe I could sponser one or two people, by giving them a percentage of my cut. I mean, I'd prefer to do this with someone with their own orb (it's more efficient that way!) but BCNMs are fun, I like spending time with my friends, and like I said, I could use the space and the gil :D

Anyone interested? I'd probably start in a couple of weeks (home life is a little hectic right now ^^; )
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

I have 10+ stacks of BS I'd love to get rid of!!!!

I think I'm saving my KS stacks for now for KS99 Black Belt items... :(

Ryudei

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :D

Zerila

Well, we could do the KSNM's for the black belt items :)

I'm going to level Monk eventually, you know. I could use those, too  ;)

Ariamo

I might consider it.  I dunno what else to use my seals on rather than getting Ike and me Utsu Ni.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Ryudei

Mmm, not to be a downer or anything but KS99s for Black Belt items are 18 man fights and kind of a big deal!  We're doing them in BC right now actually but we're devoting an entire week to it :o

Zerila

What I meant, is... I'm willing to help with it. In other words, if Ketsu runs out of seals, or you're short a person, I'm willing to get an orb and join in a run or two to get the items. But, I would like a fair shot of any "extra" black belt items that may drop (probably not too likely, I know ^^; )

Anyway, is Sunday cool with everyone? Like I said, I can't really start for a while with my busy home schedule (argh!) but we can use this time to plan out what we want to do :)

Ryudei

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Donate me a speed belt as well then! :D

Extra black belt items...  Mmmm...  It's possible I suppose, but not likely ;;

Zerila

If I had a spare, I'd give you one. But I don't even have one for myself! ^^; Maybe next time I can play for a while, I can join you on a run. I hear BST does really well on that, with a 2-houred slime pet :)

Though, now I don't know if I should donate any seals after all... I mean, if Ketsu is going to go around setting fire to my chainsaws during my juggling act, and all...

Oh, well. I can't get mad at Ketsu! *Casts Cookiega IV*

Malikai

I'd be willing to do either! I have lots of BS and KS to get rid of. I also would like some monies!

Kyuuketsuki

Zerila

My work life (which currently sucks!) should be getting more normal in a couple weeks, which is when I'd like to get started on this :)

Anyone have any favorite "money" BCNMs they'd like to do?

Kyuuketsuki

I was wanting to spam PCC a lot so we could make money slash I could get a pcc, but I bought one so... I'll try anything fun and that's not just a waste of time!! Though, I have enough beast seals to waste a few on trying new BCs. :)

Kraken BC is pretty easy and kinda fun, but unless you hit the ultra-rare jackpot... drops are pretty lame.

I kinda wanna do a ks30 or two, I'd like a heart snatcher... but, not sure if I wanna spend the KS yet, since I need to save for ks99s for black belt items ;; (hurray for run-on sentences!).

Zerila

I still think 3 Dragoons could take Behemoth...
(ok, not really ^^; )

Kyuuketsuki

If I had as many KS as I had BS...

I'm not sure I'd be willing to try even then!

Zerila

What if you had as many KS as you do BS, AND you already have all the Black Belt items in your inventory?

Kyuuketsuki

Then I'd at least try once!!!!!

Maybe if I had that many KS, and had the 2-3 r/e crit-hit weapons from ks30 that I want...!!!

It'd be an amusing try, to say the very least.

Nerces

I have a lot of KS which I'd be willing to do Double Dragonian with, since that can net either a Subduer (which I want) and a Heart Snatcher (which Ketsookie wants) all in one convenient (?) battle. And since I don't have Monk anywhere near 75 I don't need to really save them for anything else.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kyuuketsuki

Ret's go!

I'd forgo any money drops for el dagger!

Double Dragonian is usually pretty fun, and not too terribly hard!

Malikai

I'd really like to do Double Dragonian! Mmmmmmmmmm, Subduer!!
Even if I didn't go for the sake of getting anything, I'd be more than willing to help out if I could lend a hand for any ksnm or bcnm!