• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Birthdays!

Started by Zerila, January 22, 2008, 04:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

So, a few days ago when we were doing Assaults, my static started talking about birthdays. I thought it might be kinda fun to get everyone's birthday on the calendar, and maybe do something nice for that person when their special day comes around!
Either post your birthday here and I'll get it on the calendar for you, or put it on yourself :)

Of course, if you don't want to tell anyone your birthday, you don't have to. It's entirely voluntary!  ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

Think mine's already on there.  :D

Ryudei

Mine's been there fosho.  Definitely didn't receive enough gifts either.

Zerila

Well, of course not. I never thought of checking for birthdays before! You will this year, though :D

Anyway... I feel kind of silly. I didn't realize that birthdays would be automatically added if you put it in your profile  :-[. I've put mine in now. And I'll be checking for people's birthdays, so watch out! ;D

Kyuuketsuki

Zerila

There is no hiding from me, Ketsuki! There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, that you can do to avoid getting a present from me on June 2nd! 8)

Selan

O.O JUNE 2nd HUH............. GUESS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING FOR OLD MITHRA KETS!!!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kyuuketsuki

:o :o :o :o
Quote from: Selan on January 23, 2008, 06:21:48 AM
O.O JUNE 2nd HUH............. GUESS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING FOR OLD MITHRA KETS!!!
At least I ain't a granny!

Zeri :P

Ariamo

Yep, mine's on there already D:

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Zerila

??? Who's a granny?! I'm old, but I'm not THAT old!  :o

Kyuuketsuki

Nono, the granny thing was directed at Seran!

/cookie Zeri

Ennaor

Lots of february birthdays ;)
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Ryudei

SPEAKING of which a glance at the Calendar indicates I owe you a very belated Happy Unx8BIRTHDAAAAAY!

I'll make sure to mail you some cookies :D

Zerila

I would have come on and played on my birthday (in fact, I was planning on it!) But here's the thing... I came down with the flu, and spent my birthday and the next two days in bed and miserable ^^;

I'm just really glad I was able to pull it together enough for Assaults on Thursday!

And Selan... congratulations on being a grandmother! I didn't know, you should have told us!  :o  ;D

(Enna, that pic in your sig... it cracked me up  :D)

Nerces

I must concur. February is indeed an awesome month.

That is my impartial opinion.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Selan

I must be a young granny being only 22. :P
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

pimento

mine's december 12

PUT THAT SHIT ON IT AND BUY ME GIFTS!!1