• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Soboro

Started by Areya, May 09, 2008, 08:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

You knew this was coming.  Looking for people to help get Soboro Sukehiros..  for me, and I guess for others...  You need Riverne B01 clearance (CoP 4-2) and 50 cap gear.  Since I'm almost 50 SAM it'll be taking place soon, so just let me know if you can help.

Bakum

Fun times. I'll go. I think I have 50 cap stuff for SAM RDM and BLM laying around.

Ariamo

Just tell me when, I hardly wanna party SCH these days.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Selan

tell me when you go, i would like to get one myself... how about this weekend?
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Nerces

Count me in. I can come as BLM or DRK for stun duties... although BLM would be healing bitch + Stun since I don't remember my nukes doing any damage. Just an ES+Freeze while waiting for Stun recast timer.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ryudei

Quote from: Selan on May 09, 2008, 03:36:29 PM
tell me when you go, i would like to get one myself... how about this weekend?

Hahahahahaha!

I'll go if I'm available!

Selan

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Areya

If Selan goes he'll drag like 2 alliances worth of friends with him.

Selan

tell me when you want to go, it's possible i might be able to go today, but since it's mothers day tomorrow i doubt i can go tomorrow. Maybe we can shoot for either next weekend, or sometime like around 6:00 PST on a weekday.

Areya

Would a weekday run sometime next week work?  Like maybe on a Tuesday or Thursday?

Ariamo

Usually free now so anytime :x

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.