• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

What would you do with 100M?

Started by Ryudei, May 19, 2008, 09:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

Thalassocrat500,000 G
Martial Bhuj1,000,000 G
Juggernaut2,000,000 G
Bahadur600,000 G
Terra's Staff500,000 G
Vulcan's Staff500,000 G
Neptune's Staff350,000 G
Jupiter's Staff450,000 G
Auster's Staff550,000 G
Aquilo's Staff170,000 G
Fire Bomblet650,000 G
Haubergeon +12,800,000 G
Scorpion Harness +1600,000 G
Barone Corazza900,000 G
Noritsune Kote600,000 G
Rasetsu Tekko +1500,000 G
Dusk Gloves +120,000,000 G
Dusk Trousers600,000 G
Dusk Ledelsens500,000 G
Rasetsu Sune-Ate +1300,000 G
Forager's Mantle650,000 G
Cerberus Mantle1,600,000 G
Gigant Mantle600,000 G
Bloodbead Earring150,000 G
Pigeon Earring +1100,000 G
Soil Ring300,000 G
Soil Ring300,000 G
Aqua Ring400,000 G
Aqua Ring400,000 G
Breeze Ring300,000 G
Light Ring300,000 G
Light Ring300,000 G
Sniper's Ring +13,500,000 G
Sniper's Ring +13,500,000 G
46,470,000 G

Still workin out what to do with the other half  ???

(If someone else wins you can use this as a reference for what to get me!  ;D)

Areya

You'd sure have fun finding inventory room for all that!

Ryudei

Inorite!  Some of it is replacement gear but still...

Haha, sorry this post was kinda meaningless, was just bored at work.

Areya

One thing I realized while reading down your list is...  most of that stuff, while nice, isn't even that big an improvement over what you already have.

Unless you're going for like, a relic weapon or a Kraken Club, 100M is just way too much gil.

Heck even with 10M you could cut out a lot of the excess and be in good shape.  Get like, a Martial Bhuj, a Juggernaut, the HQ staves, etc., and you'd still be pretty happy.

Zerila

I think I'd power a few crafts to 100 (on Zeri, Rapscallion, and Minjiji) and the rest all to 60. Then I'd replace all my current gear with either the +1 version, or a better version. Then I'd buy all the gear I'd need to level up the jobs I want to get to 37. Then I'd take the tens of millions left over, and buy some nice presents for the people in Lucky, and throw a big party and give them all away as door prizes :)

Then I'd keep a couple million just for food and tools and such.
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryudei

Hahaha, a few crafts to 100 eh.  That should keep you occupied for a few months...

Yeah I suppose I'd finish off Goldsmithing as well.  Maybe Bone/Woodworking too...  or maybe pick up Leathercraft instead, hmmmm...

And yes obligatory distribution of shinies would be included somewhere in there!

Given onry 10M (r00d!  >:() I'd probably get...  Fire Bomblet, Haubergeon +1, Scorpion Harness +1, Noritsune Kote, Rasetsu Tekko +1, Dusk Trousers, Dusk Ledelsens, Rasetsu Sune-Ate +1, Gigant Mantle, Bloodbead Earring, Pigeon Earring +1, Sniper's Ring +1.  (Yes I'm slightly over, couldn't choooose  :'()

I'd rather maximize the strengths of what I use over pimping out what I don't use.  The above would be for addressing accuracy issues of my non 2H jobs, pushing evasion NIN to the LIMIT, pushing Healing Breath HP trigger up a couple hundred points, and some shinies for DNC and COR!

Spending too much time contemplating what to do with something I won't win  :-\

Evanesce

I'd, uh, sell it online <_<

Or buy Haubergeon +1's for everybody (or, as many as I could afford). Hooray!

It's even sillier for me to contemplate over what I would do with it, for obvious reasons, but it's still kinda fun~
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Zerila

Ohh, that's coming up soon, too. The drawing is just in a couple of days! At the very least, I'll "win" some extra slots in my moghouse, once I get rid of all the bonanza marbles :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Eva would totally spend 100M this way:

Lifetime supply of BST jugs
Woodworking to 100
Lots of fancy furnishings in his MH
Lots of hats

And yup, two days away!

Evanesce

That sounds about right, Rey~ Lots of fans and carnations, too! Lots and lots~ It would be kind of cool if I could get a pet Keeneared Steffi that never goes away (not to fight- just as a companion).

...Actually, scratch most of that. I would give the 100 mil to Evancipate, my Jeuno mule, and buy out every major rare crafting item, then jack up the prices. Funfunfun.

Oh Rey, what would you get?
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~