• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Homac's App

Started by Homac, June 29, 2008, 12:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homac

Ello everyone. I am a old player come back and just looking for a good friendly LS to get away from all the drama and just play for fun. I started playing since PS2 release. Then off and on for sometime now since then to come back acouple of months ago. Always looking for friends to party with and talk to. Makes the time on more enjoyable. I play on the 360 so, if anyone wants to add me Charvac is my name. I find humor in most things, even in bad moments I try to lighten the mood. As far as jobs go, my highest right now will be 45 cor. Loveing it and takeing it all the way. I haven't really done much of the game's content if any at all. Sitting at rank 3 and still needing to do the promys. Like most I read or seen seem to have the same problem, get friends going in a ls and it disbands or breaks up when you are gone without saying bye. Makes for a sad panda moment. See you all in game.

Areya

I don't see any reasons why not.  Anyone else?

Kyuuketsuki

Do you like cookies?  ???

Homac

That would all depend on what kind of cookies there are. I like to add afew things to mine from time to time. Loads of melted chocolate covered with gummie bears. Skittles cooked into the dough. Chocolate cookies with gummie worms moveing throughout the scrumpsciousness of the cookie. Mmmm

Zerila

Well, he's got my vote :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Majestica

zomigah I LOVE gummy bears but in COOKIES?! What a WEIRDO....  :-X
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Since when is "liking cookies" on the application form, Kets?  Did you sneak that in when we weren't looking?

Ariamo

Ketsu probably sneaks cookies out too and just puts that on the application to get more.

As for this Homac dude, we need more COR anyway since Ketsu isn't leveling that  :-\

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.