• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

MogBonanza Winning numbers are up!

Started by Zerila, June 30, 2008, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

Here they are:
Rank 5 prize: 1
Rank 4 prize: 44
Rank 3 prize: 379
Rank 2 prize: 1017
Rank 1 prize: 47396

I'm kind of surprised, I thought they'd just do one number, but it looks like they drew separately for each prize.

I'm checking now... I know I at least got a couple of xp scrolls on each of my characters, but I don't know if I got anything bigger or not ^^

Anyone win anything big?
(edit: All I got were xp scrolls! heheh)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

One scroll on each of my characters here.

Zerila

I got, like, three on Minjiji. She's level 9. I need to get her up to 20 to use them all ^^;

I'm in no real rush. But it would sure be nice if I could somehow get those marbles to Zeri :)

Tableandchairs

Tables didnt win anything....
Sad galka.....
I got exp scrolls on my mules.... figures...

Edit: apparently using my math 44 doesnt equal 44.
So I have a rank 4 prize  ;D

close calls....

F'in numbers moving to the wrong side.... @#$%@#$%!!

Zerila

Final results, for me and my mules:

Zerila: 1 xp scroll
Rapscallion: nada! (I forgot to buy marbles on him!!)
Minjiji: 3 xp scrolls! (she's level 9 and can't use them ^^; )
Asura-Zerila: 3 xp scrolls! (enough to level her from 26 to halfway through 27 :) )

And that's all. I think I might spend some time getting Minjiji up to level 20, just because I hate to have those go to waste. And it might be fun having a mule that can ride a chocobo. If only the xp scrolls weren't rare! Or, let them be rare, but not EX! I'd just pile them all onto Zeri and get that Black mage leveled up to 40 in no time :)

Ryudei

ASURA-ZERILA?!

What if you won Rank 1 over there!!!  You'd have LEFT us wouldn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ryudei

Oya, I have a Rank 4 winner on Arukale if I ever get restored...  Along with 1 exp scroll each as well!

Zerila

Left Phoenix? NEVER!!!!
A $25 dollar migration fee isn't all that big a deal, after all :)

I hope you get restored soon... ; ;

Nerces

I managed to get 4 Rank 5s. All the pages were 1300 xp and above... I guess I got really lucky.

Of course, even 4 x 1500xp is nothing compared to a shiny new white-and-gold sword.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Areya

Woo Ryu gonna be rich when Arukale is restored!  Provided he's restored before August 1...  Since that's the last day to redeem the marbles.

They need to do this more frequently but for lower max prices..  maybe make it more like a powerball, with something like this:

Five 2-digit #s / play.
100 gil/play.

Five Matches - Category 4 stuff (Behemoth Hides, D Ingots, Emp Pin, etc.)
Four Matches - Minor money items (Tree Cuttings, Giant Bird Plumes, Buffalo Meat)
Three Matches - Memoirs / 1500 gil
Two Matches - Dragon Chronicles / Chocobo Ticket / 500 gil

Maybe do that like once / month or so, I thnk that'd be cool.