• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

My hard work

Started by Majestica, July 17, 2008, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majestica

Look at my pretty new bathroom!

And my gorgeous baby ;)

Ok now the links work  8)
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

I like the color scheme in that bathroom, it looks nice!

Caity, of course, looks more adorable each time you post a picture of her. You're eventually going to have to stop, or you will break the internets with her cuteness  ;D

That is a lot of toys on that thing...  :o
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Majestica

lol I know and I always have to give her more toys while she sits in it. She's spoiled  ;D
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Wow, that bathroom is looking good!

Evanesce

The bathroom's wonderful, the little girl is wonderful... oh, the wonder, full of wonder! Wonderful!
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Jaix

Girl. You would make a gay man proud =) I love it. Wonderful colors, perfect accents, I especially love that little wall accent you have.

Great job =)

Majestica

yeah I watch HGTVHD all day long >.> Thanks!  ;D
And I got a new shower curtain rod in there, it's curved, like when you go to a hotel and they have the curved ones so the shower seems bigger? I'm so jealous my guests get to use it. I want to put one in our bathroom but there's doors on it >.< lol

and omg I almost forgot, Caity just had her first portraits taken yesterday, and I got one where it's all dark and the light shines on her face and she is looking up towards it! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

Areya

Next we need to get her to watch Food Network all day long and cook us all some awesome goodies!

Majestica

I have tried recipes from the food network and they were always gross! I use pampered chef instead :P we just finished some mini cherry chocolate cheesecakes!