• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Hey guys o.ob

Started by Armakoy, October 07, 2008, 12:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armakoy

Jen (Avani) and our friend Akaidos are trying to get Akaidos' account back or one that noone uses at all so she asks this!

My friend, The "original" akaidos wants to come back to the game but he doesn't have an account to play on and says it's to depressing to start from ground 0 all over again but really would like to come back!

Does anyone have or know someone who has a spare account they don't use or don't want to have anymore to give to my friend?

AND NO XD I love my account to much to give it away!

Majestica

We are thinking about coming back while Bartreo is in Korea, I hope Akaidos can find someway to come back too!!! I was no help at all I'm sorry but I had to reply cuz ... I dunno why.  8)
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

Well, if he does come back and has to start at 0 again, then at least we'll give him some great starter gear (leather +1!) and level-sync with him all the way to 75 ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Zerila on October 07, 2008, 02:24:53 PM
Well, if he does come back and has to start at 0 again, then at least we'll give him some great starter gear (leather +1!) and level-sync with him all the way to 75 ;)

Not if he's a subligar wearing elvaan, we won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Will we?

Armakoy

of course we would! lol

Bea gave him her other account that she doesn't really use, it has sky sea and 75 blm and bst O_o so he's good to go!

Akaidos

Muahahaha, I'm back! Subligar and all! But this time it's as Bea's mithra... so I guess it isn't THAT bad kyuuketsuki. But looks like it's a loner character, as she said she might want it back in the future. So for that I'm just using it for fun and still made another character called Reddos for now. I just realized that the Akaidos name is free, and wonder if there's anyway I can change my name >_>

Areya

Quote from: Akaidos on October 08, 2008, 12:58:17 AM
Muahahaha, I'm back! Subligar and all! But this time it's as Bea's mithra... so I guess it isn't THAT bad kyuuketsuki.

I guess "Thubligar Flath!" doesn't have quite the intended effect as a Mithra, huh?