• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Space Request

Started by Ryudei, September 03, 2008, 11:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

Hey d00ds!  So I'm thinking about possibly trying to put together a Salvage group, you all are welcome to join if you like, I've asked in LS with little response in the past but the doors are always open!  I do have something of a small roster of people that have expressed interest to me however which brings me to my query!  Does anybody mind if we use a small corner of the website for organizational purposes?  I suppooooose I could drudge around and put together a new board for the purpose but I so laaaazy.  The people should be good!  I promise Aria vouches for all his peeps!  I'd like to know if this bothers anyone though, I don't want to just throw a bunch of random people at you guys.  So everything's out on the table here are the potential group members:

Aeriis, Ariamo, Dragonmstknight, Ikethegreat, Ketsuki, Leylana, Papillion, Riloth, Ryudei, Xita, and Zephera

I was also toying with the idea of giving them all pearls as well, maybe liven things up a little.  And I won't have to clog my inventory with one more pearl >_>;  Again I'm not sure if this will spark some kind of negative reaction and I'll address it live in LS as well since, well, only about 10% of the LS even visits the forums anyway...

But yeah, there you have it!  Who knows anyway, the whole thing might fall through as well.  Please post any feedback here or if you'd rather discuss it with my directly you know where to find me in game!  Thanksssss.

Zerila

Those Salvage gear sets are nice, but I don't see myself ever having the time to get them :(
But, personally, I don't mind if you use the site for your Salvage static, especially since so many Lucky members are in it! Of course, since I don't own or operate the site, it's not really up to me...
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Nerces

As long as they waive all rights to appear in the Lucky header collage!
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Areya

I don't really care either way.  Personally I don't want to Salvage because it costs too much money to get armor pieces, though.

Ryudei

Oh yeah the header...  Perhaps it's time for its bi-annual update.  Might get lonely though!  :-[

Lunet_Moon

Only 10% ever visit the forums eh? Well guess who's part of that Ryu -san! Personally I dun really know I've lost interest in Aht Urgan and stuff because of some reasons. As for the latter half I don't mind if you give them pearls or use the website if they don't cause trouble or anythin. So you have approval... I guess.
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!

Ryudei

Well if I have Lunet's approval then I surely need nothing else!  ;D

Thanks everyone!

Ryuoh