• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Preliminary Setup

Started by Ryudei, September 04, 2008, 05:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudei

Greetings would be Salvagers!  :o

So if this is going to work at all we need to get a good time for everyone sooo if everyone could list what days and times they'll be regularly available let's see what we end up with.  Current plans are to meet once a week with possibly more depending on what the group wants, but this may require getting some people captain.

As for me I'm available Mondays from 9PM, Wednesdays from 9PM, Thursdays from 7PM, Fridays from 9PM, Saturdays from about 5PM~8PM and Sundays from around 8PM, all times are Pacific.

Kyuuketsuki

romghi2u

I don't really have a steady work schedule! But, umm...

Monday-Friday I go to class 11am-1 or 2pm!

I tend to work Saturday and Tuesday mornings at a stupid early time, so late Friday/Monday is not preferable! I rarely work into the night, unless it's a weekend sometimes!

I guess what I'm trying to say is... make a time, and I'll try to be there!!!!! Because, I wanna salvage!

zephera

OMG MARCUS LOOKIE ME IMMA ON DA FORUMZ... well, sun/wed are dynamis days for most ppl...i wouldnt mind going like thurs/fri nights or something like that, im pretty open with times as long as you dont keep me up till like 6 am >_> but yeah, if you make a time and days, i'll likely be thereeeee

Zerila

Hahahaha!!! I'm totally spying on your Salvage group!  ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Nerces

Don't make it Friday nights! I might be tempted to try and join your little group.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leylana

Mon/Tues/Thurs I can't really be up past 12am EST, since I get up early M-F.

Wed/Sun I have dynamis

Sat after limbus is fine.

Ariamo

Dragon, Ike and I: Tuesday and Thursday are our assault days. Tuesdays around 10 PM EST, and Thursdays around 7-8 PM EST.
Dragon: Dynamis Sunday.
Me:  Anytime after 5 PM EST on weekdays.  Anytime but 3-6 PM EST on Saturday, free Sunday.
Ike: Can't come on Friday and weekends.
Xita and friend:  Anyday but Wednesday(I think) and Saturday at around 8 PM EST.

D:

Too many time problems with this post.  -eats a cookie-

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Leylana

Thursday evening-ish after assault static seems pretty viable.