• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Myth WSs

Started by Areya, September 13, 2008, 10:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

So, all these pretty new WSes..  Too bad if you don't have high level Nyzul access it takes FOREVER to unlock them...

Been working on Tachi: Rana at the moment, and after that I'll start Death Blossom, but right now it takes me about 2500 latent points to unlock them so...

(Is there a point to this post?  Not really.)

Nerces

Most people seem to agree that it takes something in the neighborhood of 5250 points to unlock the WS with 0 progress and no Runic Key. After that it's -250 for every 5 floors up to a total of -4750 for progress up to Floor 96. However, having a Runic Key seems to drop the requirement to precisely 250 points regardless of floor progress.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Zerila

Well, then. We know what we have to do, don't we? ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

There's some conflicting info on the actual formula for the points.  I've seen some others floating around like (115 - floors recorded) x 25.  Someone that had floor 60ish clearance only needed like 1600 points.

Either way, yes, since I know a lot of us will be unlocking multiple of these, floor 100 gogo!