• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

I.M.B.A.I.C.I.I.W.T

Started by Alexio, September 29, 2008, 02:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexio

10,000 Quite Interesting poitns for anyone who can guess what that annogram is of, here's a hint: Its my birthday today. (It also inclused words like And and Its and stuff, but someone will get it.)
Only reason I'm posting is because I'm stuck in uni till 9pm and wont get a chance to say hi!
Also I'm an attention grabbing whore who just loves their own birthday but then complains when other people do the same thing on their birthday.
Love me.
\"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.\"
-Sir Winston Churchill, his 75th birthday.

Kyuuketsuki

Joyeux anniversaire~! I dunno what it is! "It's My Birthday And I Can't Imagine Indifference With Thermonuclearphysics"?!?!?!?! I bet that's it!!!!!!!!!!

:o Do you DOTA?! I see your avatar! :O

Zerila

Happy Birthday! What's DOTA?!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Happy Birthday, Mr. "It's My Birthday And I'll Cry If I Want To!"

Alexio

Wel done Rey-rey, you're in the lead with 10,000 QI points. Sorry Kyu, but look out for future chances to gain QI points!
\"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.\"
-Sir Winston Churchill, his 75th birthday.

Majestica

Happy birthday and all... but isn't it "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" ?
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Evanesce

Happy late birthday, then ^^ Y'know, I've never seen that before~
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~