• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Application to Join...

Started by biggoofyus, October 21, 2008, 11:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggoofyus

Hello, I'm looking for a LS that is social so that I have other players to talk to and learn from and also help me level with the new Level Sync.  I have to start over because it's been so long (3 years) and my old character got deleted.

I offer cookies and blood and anything else that it might take to be apart of this LS.  I am a friendly person.  Hoping you say yes.   ;D

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: biggoofyus on October 21, 2008, 11:17:05 AM
I offer cookies and blood and anything else that it might take to be apart of this LS.  I am a friendly person.  Hoping you say yes.   ;D

Wow, I think that's the first time someone has offered before even being asked!!!!!!!!!! I like this person already!   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :D

The question is, whose blood are you offering!  :o

biggoofyus

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on October 21, 2008, 02:41:06 PM
Quote from: biggoofyus on October 21, 2008, 11:17:05 AM

Wow, I think that's the first time someone has offered before even being asked!!!!!!!!!! I like this person already!   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :D

The question is, whose blood are you offering!  :o

Whose do you want?  I aim to please.   :D

I love to bake, so cookies could be neverending...   ;)

Zerila

If you can truly provide neverending cookies, Ketsuki will be your new best friend. Or will claim to be, at least  ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

biggoofyus

Quote from: Zerila on October 21, 2008, 06:13:22 PM
If you can truly provide neverending cookies, Ketsuki will be your new best friend. Or will claim to be, at least  ;)

Well...  I'm gonna do my best   8)

biggoofyus

One of my main reasons for wanting to join is because I lacked being in a LS when I played FFXI, so without the social interaction, FFXI became boring very quickly.  I like having people to talk to when leveling, it breaks up the grind.

biggoofyus

Knock Knock, can I come in?   :P

Areya

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on October 21, 2008, 02:41:06 PM
Wow, I think that's the first time someone has offered before even being asked!!!!!!!!!!

Considering how many times you've mentioned blood and cookies on the site, it's not that hard to figure out.

Anyway, er, I don't see any real issues.

biggoofyus

Sweet, who do I contact in game?

Zerila

Have you gotten a pearl yet? For sackholders, there's Areya, Ketsuki, Ryudei, Selan, and myself... I know there are others, but I can't remember off-hand who all they are.
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Yeah uh, we have like a billion sackholders these days due to Selan...  Lorinthia, Malikai, Greenwood, Tabby, Ariamo, Nerces, the lists goes on.