• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Blue Viper's App.

Started by Blue Viper, October 21, 2008, 04:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Viper

Hello I'm new to the server. Heck I just moved today. Anyway I was looking for a LS that was a big social. I figured I should stick with a social LS because I have a random play time so I end up missing endgame events. So I looked around the web and saw your LS and figured I will move to Phoenix.

I like helping people when I can. I was part the all Mentor's LS "Silent Ghosts". All we did was help people so I fell behind on my own missions and quests. After 3 years of play I still don't have SEA access or have no rank 10 in any nation but I guess I won't ever get it. So sticking with a social LS would be best for me.

Due to my random play times I can only help you guys with small quests and missions. I really like to Level Sync so I will party with anyone. I like experience points.

I have 5 jobs over 50+ (2 are 75 PLD and WHM) I'm only working on SAM atm.

Anyway I was told by Ketsuki to register to apply to the LS. So here it is. Do I qualify to join the LS? I'm still looking for bloody cookies that was requested by Ketsuki because there are none in the Auction House.

Zerila

Blood, in spite of what Ketsuki says, does not matter. Cookies do.

You're in, as far as I'm concerned  ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Despite Selan's claim that we're "the best social LS on Phoenix", we're not really all that large an LS, or that famous....  However, doesn't mean we aren't friendly and helpful folks.  If you feel like joining, I don't have any issues.

Zerila

Have you gotten a pearl yet? For sackholders, there's Areya, Ketsuki, Ryudei, Selan, and myself... I know there are others, but I can't remember off-hand who all they are.
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)