• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Promyvion Help

Started by ZeroG, May 11, 2009, 06:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroG

So I was kind of curious if maybe we could set something up for my promyvion fights. Was thinking of doing Holla first and then plan the others after that.

Majestica

I know that Bartleo and I both need these too, though  he usually can only play on the weekends. I think Betadur needs them, and I'm not sure who else.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

ZeroG

Think we could make it a weekend thing then until we get it done? Since we have to do it three times that is.

kyoshi

i dont mind helping if i'm on and didnt have any prior obligations.. just drop me a tell ^_^

ZeroG

Just one more day, anyone else up for doing Promy?

Subie

We need to do the sewers now.

Zerila

If I'm on and I'm not already committed to doing assaults or something, I would be willing to help out from time to time.

The sewer fight is fun on BST :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Subie

Who all need to do the sewers for CoP? I need to get my butt into gear. I want a Soboro, Swift belt and a Raja ring would be nice.

Majestica

Bart and I both need them, but we both won't be able to go until he goes back to Korea.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Eezypeezy

Hey! Guess what guys? Aurora and I are at the sewers now too. I think...

We're on CoP Mission 2-3: Distant Beliefs: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Distant_Beliefs

So that's two - a MNK40+ and a RDM40+. We were doing CoP with Dalliance and Keisu, but I haven't seen Dalliance online since our last CoP mission and I've only seen Keisu on once or twice since then. So we definitely need 2 more people, and possibly 3 or 4. I can sub WHM or BLM at lvl 40 and 50. I believe we can have up to a 3-party Alliance of 18 people on the next few missions, so I don't think we need to worry about having too many people who want to continue on from here.

Lettuce know what you guys wanna do, when you wanna do it, etc!

EZPZ

P.S. Before anyone continues the pile-on about my underleveled BLM, let's put together a party! I'd love to level my BLM26 even more, so let's dooeet!!
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature I am useless. I must write my signature true. I must write straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.