• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Newbie Race?

Started by Areya, August 25, 2009, 12:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majestica

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Well, when is a good day for you all to do this?

Kyuuketsuki

How about sometime before... 5pm CDT? >_____________________________________________> *cough*

Eezypeezy

We could do 1am CDT - that's before 5pm CDT ;)

EZPZ
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature I am useless. I must write my signature true. I must write straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Eezypeezy on September 14, 2009, 04:07:52 PM
We could do 1am CDT - that's before 5pm CDT ;)

EZPZ

It is! But... that's right before classes for me >:O!

Of course, I can't stay logged into the game here anyways, so it doesn't matter much.

Eezypeezy

Why can't you stay logged in? Is the lag that bad?

EZPZ
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature I am useless. I must write my signature true. I must write straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

Kyuuketsuki

Nah, the connection seems good even... I d/led the season finale of True Blood today pretty quickly. I dunno what it is. ;; I'd poke at it, but it took me a few days to even get the wifi to work. And, it's not really my place to mess with their configuration. XD