• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Donations... Important...

Started by Ryuoh, December 06, 2010, 09:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuoh

So the luckyls.com domain is up for renewal on the 18th of December (this month) its 13 dollars for another year and i really dont have a job or anything to pay for it so i could really use donations..... paypal button on left column...

Ryuoh

And the portal will be fixed soon...

Areya

I'll gladly help out, but my PayPal account is dead, I'd have to reactivate it.  I'm sure several others here would be willing to pitch in.

Zerila

A couple of things...
First of all, thanks so much for taking the time and expense to keep this site up and running. I really appreciate it! I don't know what I'd do if this site went away  :(

Second, I sent some money in. If you could let us know how things are going, that would be great! I can probably swing some more cash your way next month if you still need it :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryuoh

Zerila

Oh... $13 for another year. For some reason, I thought you meant per month!
Haha, oh well... Buy yourself a sandwich or something with the rest, as a "thanks for all you do" gift, or something ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryuoh

lol it came out to about 30 dollars for 2 years but thanks :D

Areya

Yeah, we do appreciate you looking after the site, especially since you don't play anymore.

Selan

Hey thanks a lot guys. I'm sorry that I haven't played in a while but I appreciate you guys still keeping the website and working on it. I will come back one day...once i come back from Japan. Anyways, thanks a bunch again and keep up the good work. I still go on this website all the time.

LuckyLS forever!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ryudei

Oi!

Sorry I missed this, woulda pitched in.  Thanks for the hosting Fzi and thanks for the donation Zeri!