• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Limbus/Sky Group?

Started by Areya, January 08, 2011, 01:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Abyssea has most of the high end stuff these days, so things like Limbus and Sky NMs are largely untouched these days.  While a lot of the gear is a bit outclassed now, there's still some good stuff.  Anyone interested in maybe making a group to do this stuff?  Homam, Nashira, AF+1, god gear?

Malikai

I'm guessing it's easy to take those NMs down with the higher cap? I'll go if I get back on. D:

Areya

They're not complete pushovers, but yeah, they're significantly easier.  Soloed some sky pop NMs and trio'ed Genbu a few times.

Malikai

Wow, nice! I'd still have to level up though. I'm only 76 (DRK) I think. Not that it takes long to level up. Subs would, but meh... not a huge thing. I'll get around to it, heh.

Zerila

I'd like to, just to be able to say I did. The tricky part is finding time. It's been hard for me to get on, recently :(
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

ikethegreat

I'd like so do a bit of limbus.  Still want brutal earring and boxer's mantle.  I just got to get far enough in CoP. 

Bakum

I'm glad we got Limbus in last night(even though I d/c) Getting the atma from Ultima is beneficial to everybody as long as we get enough people to clear the temenos zones. Plsu some of the gear that drops is definatly still desired. it may not be the best but it is situational.