• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Coming soon, to a server near you...

Started by Inafking, March 04, 2011, 11:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inafking

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Titan/Inafking
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Titan/Mezar
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Titan/Selinakyle
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Titan/Brucewayne

I am from Titan.  Let's just say the situation is prety desprate there and you're likly to get a good rush.  So I'd like to put in my ap before then.  Ask me anything.

Zenyagi

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

(sry)

Kage

Ignore him... he's one of those >.>;

Nice to meet ya!  I'm gonna bombard ya with a few questions since I am curious XD
Your answers will probably have no effect on the decision made by Areya! [self titled (and well deserved) leader]

How long have you played?  Have you ever played on Phoenix before? Do you know anyone on Phoenix yet?  How did you know about Lucky?  Are all four profiles you or are they also people you know?  Are you Drama free? XD

Just want to get to know a new face! the majority of us have known each other for years (...probably since 2005? for me personally... I can't remember exactly ^^; )

Inafking

How long have you played?
2005 but I took some time off.

Have you ever played on Phoenix before?
No, but Inafking Started on Ragnarok.

Do you know anyone on Phoenix yet?
No.

How did you know about Lucky?
LS comunity site.

Are all four profiles you or are they also people you know?
All Me.  Mez and Bruce are on one account, Ina and Selina are on another.

Are you Drama free? XD
Depends who you ask.  LSes on Titan liked to run a pyramid scheme where they start a point based LS, gave themself the points, took the items and broke the pearl.  I spent a lot of time saying "the emporor has no clothes."  I am BS free.  Let's put it that way.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Affrician or European?

----------------------Edit----------------------
I know Kage on Titan, he's a French Canadian.  OK, guy.  But merged out of his name now, lol.

Areya

Quote from: Kage on March 05, 2011, 03:18:09 AM
Your answers will probably have no effect on the decision made by Areya! [self titled (and well deserved) leader]
Yeah, uh, technically I'm not the actual leader, Selan is, but he's retired from the game for the time being.   Leader pro tempe, as it were.

Quote from: Inafking on March 05, 2011, 05:24:35 AM
LSes on Titan liked to run a pyramid scheme where they start a point based LS, gave themself the points, took the items and broke the pearl.
I think that happens everywhere, lol.

Titan's in bad shape, huh?  That's never a good thing.

I don't see any immediate issues.  Then again I don't see much at all yet!  Anyway, poke us again after the server merge, we'll see what we can do.

Zerila

We're a pretty casual, loosely-organized LS, when all is said and done. We have an every-Saturday Abyssea thing, and we have other small things we do, but for the most part we don't plan events or anything like that. Though, if you wanted to ask around, I'm sure you could find a few people willing to static with you on just about anything you wanted to do. Which reminds me, I need to finish up WoTG and Zilart still :P

Basically, by drama-free, all we mean is that if you want to argue or fight with someone that you don't do it in linkshell chat. And pretty much none of us are the type to "steal" gear. Most of us have played together for years now, and we trust and like each other. The common mentality is a kind of "Well, if I can't get what I want, at least I can help someone I know get something they need" attitude. We don't run on points, ever. Though, we may go into an event with the understanding that "So-and-so gets X item, the rest is free lot" (usually when they're burning their pop items specifically for that item), for the most part we don't really reserve stuff for people.

Also, your answer to the swallow question was 100% correct :P
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Majestica

Lucky is my FFXI family, I miss you guys!! These guys are all awesome in every way, very helpful in times of need. I was SO overwhelmed with their kindness when my account was hacked and I couldn't get it back... I started from scratch and people were throwing gear and power levels at me from every which way. I try to start drama when I'm playing but they never let me =( lol They're all awesome players too, the LS parties always ran so much better than a random group thrown together. Even if Ketsu hadn't unlocked WHM yet.... ;) Love you guys!!!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Kyuuketsuki

Hey, I got WHM to level 1.5!!!! It was RDM that was never-ever-ever unlocked.

Actually I was just thinking of playing WHM the other day...

Majestica

Dude you should totally unlock RDM soon. I heard the quest has been made super easy in recent updates!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Kyuuketsuki

I haven't played since August/September ;;

Inafking

I can't belive the toughest question I got was the monty python bit.  Well, with any luck you'll be able to put my knowledge of all things nerdy / sence of humor to the test on the 16th.

Areya

You forgot the most important question:

What..  is your favorite color!

And also..  you must bring us..  a shrubbery!

Inafking

Favorite color is easy, Megaman Blue.  And I mean both the light color for the connrecting parts and the dark blue shielding.

I also happen to me a master shrubber.

I have plenty, take your pick.  But I gotta see your medical card first :)

Inafking

Selinakyle is now Catwomanxi
Brucewayne is now Batmanxi

At least my main characters didn't lose their names and I was still able to come up with a working pair.  With any luck I won't be using them for a while anyway.  But one day I witll have a Mithra THF/DNC/MNK and an Elvan DRK.

For quick refference:
Inafking - Hume - BLU (Store TP) PLD (Iron Ram and Perle sets) RDM (solo gear only no PT gear)
Mezar - Taru - BLM(INT+) SMN(SMN skill+)

All my gear is not what I would like it to be, but it works and it's the best I can do.

Zerila

Trust me on this, as long as you're not naked except for a pair of stumbling sandals, we're not going to judge you on gear  ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)