• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Transcended Space and Time!

Started by Kyuuketsuki, September 28, 2011, 05:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyuuketsuki

So, I'm AFK most of yesterday going to classes, doing homework, watching Game of Thrones. Sometime in the middle of the night I check on FF because I noticed a blip or something out of the corner of my eye on the monitor on which I play FF! Now, I'd been idle inside my moghouse in Al Zhabi, waiting on the upcoming besieged. What had gotten my attention was that I had been drawn in... whilst inside a moghouse. I then exit out of the fullscreen log window and come to find out that my moghouse is several yalms in the distance, my moogle a tiny dot on the screen laughing at me from afar. Blackness surrounds me and running gets me nowhere! Hoping to correct this, I log out and back in. The only difference is that my moghouse is now gone. I'm just in limbo! I can use all of the functions of my moghouse, as if my moogle is mocking me.

I didn't really feel like messing with a GM call at the time so I just logged out, but I guess I'll be doing that later today or tomorrow!

(pictures to follow once I can get the forums to behave...)

Areya

Wow, that sounds like a serious glitch...

Ennaor

Are we sure it's not the special cookies?  8)
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Kyuuketsuki

Ryudei

This is -exactly- what happens when you try storing intergalactic cookies in transdimensional moogle wormholes!!!  (Hope you get out ok!)

Zerila

Ketsuki, remember, no messing around with causality while outside of space/time!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

i hope you didn't forget your towel.
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Kyuuketsuki

D:

The likely culprit...

I had no other choice but to...

I still haven't logged back in to get it fixed. ;; Probably later tonight or tomorrow. Been busy with midterm assignments and still have 3 papers to write before Tuesday. :/

LoneKenT

Seems like you're still considered to be in MH, so I doubt this will work. Can u change to blm and warp?

Yeah, the chocobo on top of Sheilah's head looks shady, don't take out your stress on Fzi!! Poor dude.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: LoneKenT on September 30, 2011, 01:57:01 AM
Seems like you're still considered to be in MH, so I doubt this will work. Can u change to blm and warp?

That's what the bit in my log is about with the changing job and the "You cannot use that command inside your Mog House."

;;

Lunet_Moon

Kets I warned you not to let that moogle near the transporter lest we repeat the trans-galaxy cookie hunt. On a serious note it seems the roulette of glitches chose you hun. /pat and /cookie
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!