• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Things on the List?

Started by Areya, November 03, 2011, 04:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Yes, I know, most pointless title ever.  Couldn't think of anything better.

There's a few things I'd like to arrange soon.  First, I have most god pops in sky, would be nice to do a Kirin run.  Second, several people need Black Belt items so maybe some Ks99s?  Could even do the NQ ground kings after and try to get HQ pops.

Still have Voidwatch hovering over our heads but we'd need more people to do it as an LS.

Still have Abyssea things on the agenda, as well as Salvage.  Some people still need to climb Nyzul still as well.

So much to do, so little time.

LoneKenT

Can replace the abyssea saturday 8pm est time if u can't find a good time, since we're almost done with abyssea. Maybe make a thread or LS message if u want to do stuff on Saturday. I don't mind as I can chill intead of waking up early to list what NMs to be done, what's the pop, plan strats.

My plan after getting all atma is just do 1-2 hours of abyssea to get people the stuffs they want, like the lance from Empousa, refresh hand and feet. If people has a NM pop can kill for them. And do Voidwatch with the remaining time.
Voidwatch plan is get all atmacite + periapt. Then farm the tier people want.

Zerila

Honestly, I am happy just joining up and doing anything... I haven't had the playtime I used to, but I still have fun just bumming around Vana'diel. Getting gear isn't my top priority (as you can see just by checking me :P ) I just want to help other people get stuff done. If I happen to get some shinies on the way, all the better :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)